Tex Tech Protective Fabrics
Our highly-engineered materials are industry leaders for personal and product protection, as well as a wide range of industrial applications. M-Aramids (Nomex), P-Aramids (Kevlar) and Pre-Ox Pan are just a few of the many fibers we use to develop a very long list of high-quality, high-performing products. Listed below are a few areas where you will find our materials being used extensively. We continuously create and develop products that meet customer requirements to remain a leader in highly-engineered and high-performance materials.
PunctureX was created based on studies and results we were seeing in the development of our patented Core Matrix Technology. In this case using multiple layers of INNEGRATM fabrics, we were able to fuse them into a composite structure. Developing a flexible, more lightweight material but still meeting the rigorous standards for the protective insole market.
- Meets/Exceeds ASTM Standards 2412 & 2413 for Puncture Resistance & Flexibility
- Flexible and Lightweight
- Thermally Non-Conductive
- Up to 35% less weight
- Made in the USA / Berry Compliant
- Passes ASTM 2412 & 2413, applied force of 1200N
- Passes ASTM 2412 & 2413, of 1,000,000 Flexes
CarbonX® non-flammable fabrics and apparel are a natural fit in the Tex Tech product portfolio as they are designed to do one thing—protect lives in the world’s most hazardous environments.
Made of a patented blend of high-performance fibers, CarbonX products will not burn, melt, or ignite, and they maintain their strength and integrity even after intense exposure—significantly outperforming competing products and far surpassing industry standards. They are lightweight, flexible, and breathable, which provides superior comfort and reduces the potential for fatigue and heat stress.
Available in knits, wovens, and non-wovens, CarbonX is widely used in protective applications for industrial safety, construction, welding, molten metal, utilities, pulp and paper, oil and gas, firefighting, motorsports, and tactical/police. CarbonX delivers ultimate protection when safety matters most.
- CarbonX UltimateTM—The highest level of thermal protection against direct flame, extreme heat, and arc flash hazards.
- CarbonX ActiveTM—Designed to balance comfort and safety.
- CarbonX RepelTM—Sheds molten metal, petrochemicals, flammable liquids, and hot chemicals like no other fabric.
- CarbonX With Z-Flex® Aluminization—Flexible and lightweight yet still provides superior protection against molten metal and high heat.
For more information on CarbonX contact us today or visit www.carbonx.com.
ResistX® is a value-driven collection of inherently flame resistant protective fabrics engineered to defend against flame, heat, and electric arc while delivering users a high-level of comfort.
Originally engineered for PPE apparel applications in industrial safety, ResistX is a staple in utilities, firefighting, and motorsports. These products are also currently worn in tactical and military markets where performance is critical.
For more information on PunctureX, ResistX and CarbonX products, contact our team today.