PunctureX was created based on studies and results we were seeing in the development of our patented Core Matrix Technology. In this case using multiple layers of INNEGRA™ fabrics, we were able to fuse them into a composite structure. Developing a flexible, more lightweight material but still meeting the rigorous standards for the protective insole market.
- Meets/Exceeds ASTM Standards 2412 & 2413 for Puncture Resistance & Flexibility
- Flexible and Lightweight
- Thermally Non-Conductive
- Up to 35% less weight
- Made in the USA / Berry Compliant
- Passes ASTM 2412 & 2413, applied force of 1200N.
- Passes ASTM 2412 & 2413, of 1,000,000 Flexes
* Product Liability Statement