Core Matrix Technology
Reduces weight and improves ballistic performance while enhancing flexibility and comfort with Core Matrix Technology
What is Core Technology?
- Patented 3-Dimensional fabric technology.
- Multiple plies of ballistic fabric are constructed into this 3-D format by infusing staple fiber in the z direction
- The infusion of staple fiber in the “Z” direction results in:
- A much more stable fabric structure that provides:
- Improved dissipation of energy in the X/Y plane of the impact
- Enhanced ballistic resistance with the introduction of a compression factor of fiber in the “Z” direction
- Reduced blunt force trauma
What Does Core Look Like?
- The woven ballistic fabric is covered with a layer of ballistic grade fiber batting
- Multiple layers of woven ballistic fabric
- Using non-aggressive barbed needles, the fibers are infused through the fabric (“Z” direction)
How Does it Work?
The “infusion” of staple fiber in the “Z” direction results in:
- A much more stable fabric structure
- Improved dissipation of energy in the X/Y coordinates of the impact
- Enhanced ballistic resistance with the introduction of a “compression factor” of fiber in the “Z” direction
- Soft and hard body armor
- Bomb blankets
- Ballistic shields
- Cockpit door security
- Fragmentation containment
* Product Liability Statement